Re: libasound-sndio

From: Jari Vetoniemi <mailroxas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:39:57 +0200
>In blocking mode, sio_write() returns 0 if there's an error or its
third argument is zero.

It's in blocking mode and I've checked the arguments, the third argument
is non zero, and there is no error according to SIO_DEBUG and sio_eof.

>Is it the last message you get?

Yes, it's the last message.

I wrote snd_pcm_writei to dump the data to file, and it certainly does
not sound correct though. Loop of less than 1 sec portition of the song
it tries to play I guess. I probably have to implement snd_pcm_avail
correctly using sio_onmove for that to get fixed. However I don't think
this should prevent sndiod for playing the result, even though not
correct.