Re: libasound-sndio

From: Jari Vetoniemi <mailroxas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 16:01:26 +0200
Correction to my last message. It's in NONBLOCK mode. I didn't check the
sio_open argument.

>Typically if the server can't accept more data immediately; in this
>case, later, sio_revents() will return POLLOUT to indicate that
>sio_write() can accept data again.

Does this mean, I have to provide pollfds for sndiod to let it know
when it can accept data? The PCSX2 for example, uses NONBLOCK mode as
well, but it seems to work fine, even without implementing such event
handling.