Re: bad sound quality

From: Marko Bauhardt <marko.bauhardt_at_mailbox.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 16:51:46 +0100 (CET)
> Duncan Overbruck <administrator_at_duncano.de> hat am 05.12.2022 16:42 CET geschrieben:

Hi Duncan,

> The alsa-sndio package/alsa plugin is not part of sndio, does not work and shouldn't be used.

Ok, good to know. I just followed the docu on void.

> chromium on void linux is not build with sndio support anymore.

I could switch to firefox to have sound via sndio.

I believe I can not deinstall alsa entirely because I can not live without apps like Zoom/Slack for video conferences at work :/
Or wait, I could use the web version of slack/zoom within firefox. this could work.

marko