Sndio don't work in Gentoo

From: <lumaro_at_disroot.org>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 11:19:41 +0000
https://imgur.com/XS6izPXhttps://imgur.com/XS6izPXhttps://imgur.com/XS6izPX

	https://imgur.com/XS6izPXHi, I'm a Gentoo and Void user.

	In Void sndio it works really well, although in the playback you notice something that caught your attention:

	https://imgur.com/r4bnrGe

	https://imgur.com/r4bnrGehttps://imgur.com/r4bnrGe (https://imgur.com/r4bnrGe)

	What does it mean?

	On the other hand, I would like to use sndio for Gentoo, I already reported the update to version 1.7.0 and the upload was instantaneous by the maintainer of the package in the Guru overlay, thanks!

	I have compiled everything with ALSA support, excluding Pulseaudio and Jack, since this one works on top of ALSA, but starting sndiod it just doesn't work. I do not know if someone has managed to run it correctly, or I have to do some additional configuration that is not present in the official documentation. You can see the configuration in this screenshot:
https://imgur.com/XS6izPX (https://imgur.com/XS6izPX)
Thanks,

	Luis.