Re: snd device switching

From: Ilya Nerubatskiy <ilya.nerubatski_at_signalmakers.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 16:39:06 +0300
With pulseaudio I control audio cards (output devices) profiles and
pulseaudio knows where to put sound by himself.

By these part of sh script I can switch output profiles.
if [[ $speakersprofile == off ]];
then
sleep 0.5
pactl set-card-profile $speakers output:analog-stereo
pactl set-card-profile $headphone input:analog-mono
else
sleep 0.5
pactl set-card-profile $headphone output:analog-stereo+input:analog-mono
pactl set-card-profile $speakers off
fi

Can I do the same thing with sndio config and/or CLI commands?