Re: libasound-sndio

From: Jari Vetoniemi <mailroxas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 02:42:01 +0200
Thank you very much for your help. I'm happy to announce, I'm running
libasound-sndio systemwide installed now. And most applications that I
use seem to work fine (for playback, recording doesn't) I'll eventually
contribute tinyalsa support to sndiod, and maybe start tinymidi project
for simpler midi without libasound. Running renoise fully on sndio would
be great.

Also as for last mail being directed to wrong addres, I blame gmail
frontend.