Re: libasound-sndio

From: Alexandre Ratchov <alex_at_caoua.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 18:49:34 +0100
On Tue, Oct 30, 2018 at 04:46:09PM +0200, Jari Vetoniemi wrote:
> Link contains trace of all sio_* calls https://ptpb.pw/CdS8.txt

The sio_pollfd() and sio_revents() calls are missing.

If this is a single-threaded programm (ie event-loop based), there's
necessarilly a place where the process waits for the audio device to
accept more data (and for all other I/O event sources), it must call
sio_pollfd() and sio_revents() there.

Multi-threaded programs usually have a thread dedicated to audio, in
this case the simplest is to use blocking mode in the audio thread.

If this is unclear, I dig for examples, let me know.