Re: Per-app volume

From: Daniel Wilkins <tekk_at_parlementum.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 16:04:24 -0400
Fantastic, so my complaint would be a missing feature in mixerctl
rather than sndio itself. Unrelated, but is there any audio boost
in sndio? On Linux in Pulse I often find myself having to push
speakers to about 150% volume, and I'm wondering if sndio supports
the same natively or if that'd have to be added in.